CONSIGN OR SELL WITH US
Please note, our decision to offer buy-outright by bank transfer, store credit or consignment will vary depending on your selected items and current demand, both online and in our shop, Studio61.
HOW TO SELL
1. Select a maximum of 12 items (clothes, footwear, bags and accessories) that you wish to sell with us.
2. Complete our easy to use online form or printable form listing the items you’d like to bring in. For the printable form, you can e-mail it to us, drop it into the shop or take a picture and text it to us on 0416 461 161. You must send us a list of items before booking a drop-off.
3. We will review the list within 3 business days to let you know if we can sell your preloved items. If you don’t hear from us within 3 days, please do call us on 0416 461 161.
4. We will then ask that you book a drop-off appointment. Drop-offs take around 30 minutes on weekdays. If you can't get to the shop we can easily review your items on Zoom. Once we have reviewed your things on Zoom or in person you can come to Studio61 or we can organise a courier to collect the selected items or you can post them to us with Aus Post. We steam everything so no need to worry about creases.
5. We inspect all items in detail and will email you to confirm what items we can sell, the price and payout options. We may buy outright, offer store credit or consign the items. What we can offer will depend on current market factors. To read more about these different options please refer to our payout rates.
6. Leave it to us to sell your items either in-store or online. For online sales, we photograph and create copy for your listing, market and sell, then ship all over the world.
7. Get paid! Either by direct transfer or in-store credit as pre-agreed with you before we sell your items.
HINTS AND TIPS
Please carefully check items for any damage before bringing them to us. We cannot sell damaged or stained items.
Items must be in season and on-trend or classic garments that are currently in demand in our store.
Take a look at our online store to see the type of things we sell.
We only buy by pre-arranged appointment.
We will be unable to process any items without a completed form or a booked appointment in order to allow us to carefully manage our stock flow and quality control.
Items must be clean with no odour, damage or stains.
*Maximum of 12 items per visit*
We buy designer and high-quality clothing, footwear, bags and accessories.
We also buy selected vintage clothing in excellent condition from the 1950s to 1980s.
Our best selling sizes are 10, 12 and 14. We struggle to sell very small sizes and clothes for younger ladies such as tight trousers, mini dresses, mini skirts and cropped tops.
Our range is carefully curated to match our customer profile, so please do not be offended if we aren’t able to take your items.
BRANDS WE DO NOT TAKE
Atmosphere, Ally, Ask Grace, Angel Biba, Bardot, Blue Illusion, Blue Juice, Boohoo, Cotton On, Colorado, Chicabooti, Dotti, Doll House, Ed Hardy, Forever New, Forever 21, Girl Express, H&M, Hot Options, Ice, Jay Jays, Jacqui-e, Kmart, Ladakah, Lee Cooper, Lowes, Miss Shop, Maxx, Rubi, Rivers, Rockmans, Revival, Supre, Sussan, Sportsgirl, Sunny Girl, Temt, Tarocash, Top Shop, Valley Girl, Witchery, Wish, Zara.
Clothing Consignment Sydney
61 West Street